BDL sPARK CAREERS
Now Hiring Shuttle Drivers
Exciting Opportunities Await! BDL sPARK, managed by SP+, is currently seeking dedicated individuals to join our team as Shuttle Drivers at Bradley International Airport.
- Performing vehicle inspections, maintaining cleanliness of bus interiors, fueling of buses, logging trip counts and assisting disabled passengers.
- Responsible for being at work every scheduled day, on time and in uniform.
- Possess a valid state-issued driver’s license to be carried with driver, at all times, while on duty.
- Have and maintain an acceptable DMV record.
- Courteously assist Customers by answering any questions they may have. If necessary, direct the Customer to the Facility Manager for further assistance.
- Report any known accidents, observed or suspected violations of Company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the Facility Manager.
- Communicate debris, water, oil spills and etc. to garage office.
- Substitute for Cashiers or Valets, when necessary, if authorized.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all areas of the garage, thorough knowledge of the major streets, landmarks and freeways in the area of the garage.
- Assisting customers with luggage and other traveling items, if applicable (e.g. operating shuttle buses at an airport location).
- Assist Facility Manager with other duties as needed.
How to Apply:
Thank you for considering a career with SP+ and BDL sPARK at Bradley International Airport. We look forward to welcoming you to our dynamic team!